The collecting page for the blog series of traveller tips that begun it’s life during a trip to Germany in October 2012.
The list – hopefully – will be growing at a reasonable pace and the idea is to try to sort the tips, as they appear on the blog, in a sorted order that conforms to the relevance and importance as per the insides of my head. Your mileage may wary.
- Use the internet check-in option to check in early (link)
- Get to know your aircraft (link)
- Some tips for picking a good (or tolerable) economy seat (link)
- How to spot trouble brewing and what you may be able to do about it (link)
- Recap on online check-in and, please, carry-on only (link)
- Travelling light (and ultra-light)
- Choose a frequent flyer programme based on where you fly out of and online feedback
– with apologies for the rest being a rant about unhappiness with SAS Eurobonus (link)
Hope some of it may it help you some day and remember to fly safely!