So when we decided on going all vegetarian a day last week – it was actually mostly to use up some cream that didn’t find room in the bisque. (Note: vegetarian, not vegan!)
So, a champignon paté.
- Melissa Etheridge, Rock and Roll Me
- Robbie Williams (feat. Nicole Kidman), Somethin’ Stupid
- Thin Lizzy, Whisky In The Jar
- Roxette, Fading Like A Flower
Get a pan going with some oil and fry the vegetable mix in two or three part batches to ensure there is not so much on the pan as to make the temperature drop. Put it back into the bowl (or, progressively, into a new one.)
- Robbie Wiliams, Let Me Entertain You
- Styx, Babe
Mix with boiled rice (leftovers from the day before if you are coordinated enough for that), egg, cream, salt and pepper. Fill in a greased form – as you can see above, I use a glass one but a metal/tefal kind of thing works well, too. Bake for about an hour at 200°C. Much umami taste appears!
- Willie Kent, Born In The Delta
- Patti Labelle, Lady Marmalade
The side salad in this case is quickly blanched broccoli in small chunks, finely chopped red onion and pomegranate seeds. With raisins on the side because only half of us partake in eating those.
Photo by me.